What should I do if I get injured at work?
  1. Go to your supervisor and report your accident immediately. Describe your injury and fill out an accident report.
  2. Ask your employer for medical care.
  3. Tell every nurse and doctor you ever see every symptom you are experiencing.
  4. Do not give any other statements to your employer or their insurance company.
  5. Call George C. Patrick & Associates to set up your free consultation to learn your rights.

Ask Your Questions

First and Last Name*
How Can We Help You?
Comment or question*

* Indicates required field.

George Patrick Logo

Leaders in the industry, the attorneys at George C. Patrick & Associates work hard to protect the rights of workers in Northwest Indiana.

  • 219.662.7959
  • 219.226.9061
  • 706 Merrillville Road, Crown Point, IN
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Request a Free Consultation

Copyrights ©2022 George C. Patrick & Associates, P.C.